Sharing our home
Why Choose Us
Here are some of the reasons why our bed & breakfast is a recommended accommodation establishment in Puerto Princesa:
- No brownouts: Nightly power outages are a huge inconvenience and have in fact threatened Palawan’s Tourism Industry. Search the Internet and you’ll find that blackouts have indeed plagued Palawan. Our inn is equipped with a 24-hour standby power generator ensuring no brownouts!
- 10″ memory foam: One thing that’s consistently praised is how comfortable our beds are. Furnished with 10″ memory foams, our mattresses are perfect for relaxing after an exhausting day of tours. More information on our room inclusions here. (Note: Single beds and a few double beds have regular foams which are fairly comfortable, too. But if you prefer memory-foam, please let us know upon reservation.)
- Homey Service: As a family-owned and operated business, our service goes beyond mechanical chores. Special requests are usually obliged, as long as they don’t conflict with the best interests of our other guests. Talk to us or send us your concerns or requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Value for Money: As travelers ourselves, we understand value for money. You don’t need to pay extra cash for hotel-quality rooms. You also don’t need to endure the uncomfortable beds or morning cold showers of typical pension houses. Book now and experience true value for money accommodation in Puerto Princesa.
- One-Stop Shop: We also offer tour packages around Puerto Princesa and El Nido. Please see our Discover Palawan (Packages) page for more info.
- Courtyard: Bathe in the swimming pool, bask under the sky, or build in our sandbox, there is something to do for everyone in the family.
About the Place
Ala Amid Bed & Breakfast is family-owned, -operated, and -oriented a lodging establishment in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines. Opened to guests in 2015, our spacious rooms are fitted with modern amenities that include 10″ 5-star-hotel-quality memory foam mattresses, 32″ LED flat-screen cable TVs with USB slots, split-type inverter air-conditioners, and Wi-Fi Internet access, yet designed with a touch that’s true to Palawan and the Philippines. We are also a no-brownout establishment, a feature which we are proud of due to the frequency of power outages in Palawan.
Our inn is in the heart of Puerto Princesa, with easy access to city gems like beaches, animal farms, and man-made attractions. It is approximately 15 minutes away from the airport and is just a kilometer away from the largest mall in Palawan. Our other amenities are also available to guests who prefer to stay in: swimming pool with cabanas, videoke/karaoke, play area/sand box.
Bed and Breakfast in Puerto Princesa
Inns, pension houses, resorts, and hotels in Puerto Princesa are aplenty and finding a cheap accommodation in the city is relatively easy. But what is a bed and breakfast?
In the traditional sense, a bed and breakfast is a lodging establishment that offers accommodation, serves breakfast meals, and is manned solely by the owner who also lives there. Now it is has become synonymous with pension houses and inns in the Philippines.
Ala Amid is a modern bed and breakfast in Puerto Princesa. We offer accommodation services and, unlike a bed and breakfast in the traditional sense, our in-house restaurant also serves lunch and dinner, and we seek to hire people who care and welcome guests with warm smiles.
We stay where you visit, feast where you eat, and rest where you unwind – true to the spirit of a bed and breakfast.